This is a real piece of history. Built on the 2003 TV show, American Hotrod. A Boyd Coddington & Chip Foose design. 1 of 19 built.
1. The engine LS-1 Chevy aluminum FI (ground block & heads), painted matching Boyd Yellow. The transmission is an overdrive 4l80 automatic.
2. The front & rear are independent polished & chromed, built by Boyd Coddington Shop.
3. The chassis was hand built in Boyd Shop, all ground smooth, sanded & painted matching Yellow.
4. The Yellow body by Boyd Coddington is hand laid fiberglass from Australia.
5. The wheels were called "junk yard dog" made by Boyd Coddington.
6. The upholstery was done in Tan leather by Gabe Lopez. (Gabe's Upholstery)
7. For sounds - it has a custom CD - 4 speaker stereo with an amplifier. I have seatbelts in it & drive it often. It has been in a private collection in a climate controlled garage for 15 years. I am going to cut back some of my collection. Paraphernalia comes with the purchase of this car (signed hat, award & pictures of Boyd with the car). Asking $79,500. Offers considered. Ray 760-535-2501.