This 1970 FM3 Moulin Rouge BS23 Cuda has all it's original factory steel, no rust ever. With only 155 FM3 Pink Cudas built this is believed to be one of only 7 like it. It is a factory 340 car that has had a 440 transplant. No expense spared.
All body numbers match. Has the numbers matching 4-speed transmission.
This E Body Cuda retains all of it’s original sheet metal with very minor metal work ever performed on the body All original sheet metal, very rare for an E Body. 1968 440 hp block, 512ci 600hp+ runs on pump gas.
• Compression 11.2:1
• Comp Cam Custom Grind Solid roller .620 lift • Mahle Pistons
• Eagle Crank with H Beam Rods
• Pro-comp aluminum Heads 80cc quench style ported and polished
• Areomotive fuel system, pump, regulator, fittings and lines
• Quickfuel 950 Carburetor
• Passon Performance Hemi 18 spline 4 speed w/overdrive
• OEM Hurst pistol grip shifter and mechanism
• Hooker Super Comp ceramic coated headers
• Dual 3” ceramic coated Flowmaster exhaust w/ original style chrome 3” tips
• Race Ready 3” electric header dumps with concealed switch
• Mcleod Dual Disc Clutch w/ HD Billet flywheel • SSI Damper
• High torque mini starter
• 1970 Super Trac Pac Dana 60 w/ 410 gear
• Hotchkis bolt in Sub frame connectors
• Hotchkis adjustable front strut bars
• Front disc and rear drum manual brakes
• Manual steering w/ Flaming River column adaptor
• Competition Engineering adjustable shocks
• Most iron has been powder coated.
THIS CAR IS FAST.
Asking $85,000 usd