1974 JAGUAR XKE V-12 ROASTER
A ONE OF A KIND, UNIQUELY BUILT ROADSTER UNLEASHED
FOR YOU, THE ROAD AND RALLY DRIVER.
Stripped to bare metal, refinished in British Racing Green, complemented with new cinnamon leather and carpeting.
- 6 two-BBL Weber down draft carburetors
- Stainless steel headers
- High capacity aluminum radiator
- High torque starter
- Lighted flywheel and clutch
- 5-speed Tremec gearbox and driveshaft
- 6.5 deep dish wire wheels
- Custom exhaust tips
- Fully adjustable shock absorbers -front and back
- Extensive metal work; re-fabrication of the metal bonnet to accept faired in headlights
- Re-shaped front fenders in metal enhancing the purity of the original E-type design
- New competition style grille
- Metal reworked to accommodate slim-down LED marker lights
- Wood trim steering wheel
- Chrome bumpers: front and rear
- New windshield
- Replacement of all electrical wiring under bonnet
- Two tops: hard and soft
This car delivers an extraordinary 12-cylinder performance level while visually honoring the perfection and sensation of the Series I XKE. The best of both worlds is here. Over 130 lbs weight savings enhance the responsiveness and handling. The engine and drive train deliver incredible power and acceleration that will break the rear tires loose from a 1<sup>st</sup> gear roll while cruising the highways with the engine turning at low RPM thanks to the 5<sup>th</sup> gear overdrive. The increased leg room of the 12-cylinder E-Type, the convenience of air conditioning, power steering and power brakes allow for long distance travel in comfort and ease.
Breathtaking beauty, stimulating performance and a driving quality that begs to be experienced, this is a total sensation that will always continue to visually and viscerally excite.