1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Super Sport.
My 1964 Chevelle Malibu SS was built and professionally maintained by veteran NASCAR Motor and Race Car Builders Ed & Brandon Ash (Ash Racing)..
The car accelerates and handles incredibly well and is reliable enough to be a daily driver. I've had my fun and and looking for my next adventure. If you have cash to buy or something fun to trade...let's talk..
Check out the Build Specs below and contact me with any questions:-
- 383ci Stroker 475HP / 450TQ.-
- Quick Fuel 680CFM BLACK DIAMOND SS-SERIES CARBURETOR.-
- ConceptOne Victory Pulley System with 140amp Alt A/C & PS.-
- Headman Ceramic Headers TurboFlex Couplings & MagnaFlow Street Series Performance Exhaust.-
- Griffen Aluminum Radiator with Shroud Duel Fans Hi-Performance Coolant.-
- 700R4 Cust. Built High Performance Transmission 750HP Rated Firm Shifting (100K Mile Warranty).-
- Ford 9" Rear End Detroit Locker with polished 3.70:1 Gears.-
- Custom Engineered NASCAR (200MPH) Rated Suspension with Front & Real Double Adjustable Pro Coil QA1 Shock System.-
- Wilwood Disc Brakes & Roters 6-piston Front / 4-piston Rear.-
- Budnik 10"x18" Custom Made & Brushed Aluminum Wheels.-
- Toyo Proxes R888 235/40ZR18 Tires on all corners.-
- Scat PROCAR Bucket Lowback Seats Touring II Custom.-
- Ididit Title Steering Budnik Steering Wheel Bosch Gauges New Interior.
Located in Winchester OR.
Financing Nationwide Shipping And Warranties Available To Qualified Buyers Stock Number: C197619L