This 1936 Chevrolet FA 5-Window 2 Door Coupe (Stock #F13368) is available in our Fairfield, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 707-419-8200 or by email at [Sales@SpecialtySales.com](mailto:Sales@SpecialtySales.com: mailto:Sales@SpecialtySales.com).
Amazing Custom 1936 Chevrolet FA 5-Window Coupe
The next amazing classic up for grabs in our Fairfield showroom is this gorgeous 1936 Chevrolet FA 5-Window 2 Door Coupe with Adrenaline Red exterior paint and a gorgeous black leather interior with red accents. You’ll find a 383 Stroker V-8 engine under the hood along with premium performance accessories and a Turbo 350 automatic transmission- just take a look at the endless upgrades on this amazing vehicle below-
- 383 cid Stroker motor, Turbo350 Automatic Transmission w/ Lokar Shifter
- Custom Chassis, Independent Front Suspension, 4-link rear
- Heavy Duty Custom 9" rear end, "Strange" Axles and Components
- "Street & Performance" fuel-injection high-ram polished intake
- "Fastburn" heads, Flat-top pistons, MSD Ignition Wires & Plugs
- "Aeromotive Phantom" Billet Fuel-Pump System, Custom Exhaust w/ Magnaflow Mufflers
- "Walker" High-Performance Radiator with Electric Cooling Fan
- "Air Ride Technologies" airbags Accuair ride Controller w/ dual air compressors
- 4-Wheel Wilwood disc Brakes w/ Master Brake Cylinder under driver's side floorboard
- "Vintage Air" Air Conditioning, Custom Aluminum Fuel Cell
- Rockford Fosgate stereo and amplifier, Bluetooth receiver, Power Series speakers
- Lizard Skin spray-on insulation, Custom Smoothed Dash
- "So-Cal Speed shop" Billet Aluminum 5-gauge housing with gauges
- "IDIDIT" tilt Steering Column, Billet Steering Wheel and Accessories
- Hidden LED Turn Signals and Running Lights in Front Grill, Frenched LED Tail lights
- One-off 18" front & 20" rear Polished "Raceline Challenger" Wheels
- Dual Odyssey AGM Batteries, American Autowire wiring kit
As you’re probably aware, the “FA” line of 1936 Chevys signified their Master Deluxe lineup with a coil spring front suspension, which was top of the line for the time period. FA models were identified by a larger, rounded front grille with a lower hood ornament plus several other cosmetic/mechanical factory upgrades. This particular example is easily one of the most prestigious in the country with extensive customizations and upgrades throughout; and who doesn't love suicide doors!
Extreme Restoration w/ New Mechanicals Throughout
The current owner of this 1936 Chevrolet 5-Window Coupe informs us that it was meticulously rebuilt from the ground up shortly before he took possession back in 2016. He was drawn to this example due to the endless performance modifications as well as the flawless exterior body and craftsmanship throughout. In fact, this could easily pass for a “brand new” classic since it hasn’t acquired any mileage since the restoration was completed- it’s truly amazing in person with outstanding build quality throughout.
For instance, the custom black leather interior rivals any modern sports car is immaculate and it flows all the way through the trunk compartment as well. The highly chromed engine compartment is truly spotless with outstanding build quality throughout. And the flowing body lines of this highly desirable classic will truly take your breath away- you could spend a day finding custom finishing touches both inside and out. Even the offset polished wheels are one-off originals created for this build.
Additionally, the performance in this 1936 Chevy Coupe is truly second to none with extreme acceleration and air-tight handling. Virtually every component is the best money can buy and absolutely no expense was spared in delivering world class performance. From the air ride suspension to the high powered fuel injected drivetrain, this is a sensational one-off classic that turns heads wherever it goes.
Must See in Person to Appreciate- A True One-Off Masterpiece
Overall, this Chevrolet FA 5-Window Coupe is a sensational build that goes above and beyond throughout. This museum-quality classic would command a premium at auction and one lucky collector is going to fall in love with this vehicle. For more information about this vehicle, visit our Fairfield, California showroom, give us a call at 707-419-8200, or email us at [Sales@SpecialtySales.com](mailto:Sales@SpecialtySales.com: mailto:Sales@SpecialtySales.com). Be sure to mention Stock # F13368 as well.
Legal Disclosures: Specialty Sales Classics has advertised and sold thousands of classic cars since our founding in 1978. We strongly encourage any and all buyers who are unable to view the vehicle in-person to perform a Pre-Purchase Inspection (by an independent party of their choosing) prior to the purchase. Given the age of many of our vehicles, it is extremely difficult to adequately describe all aspects of each vehicles condition in the limited space available and we have learned that these Pre-Purchase Inspections are helpful to all parties involved.
The information presented for this vehicle is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed as a basis of purchase. The Buyer should make a thorough, independent inspection and investigation of the vehicle prior to purchase.