UPDATE ON THIS 1966 FORD MUSTANG GT COUPE ORIGINAL FOR SALE WITH BUYERS WORLD!!
1966 Mustang authentic GT, 289 4v ('A' code), 4-speed, dealer installed A/C, Candy Apple Red Coupe. Underwent a restoration in 1999 - 2000 and still looks good and runs strong. Original doors and windows open/close nicely, windows roll up/down easily. Interior is in great shape, small wear spot on driver seat front cording. Paint looks good but does show some wear being 10+ years old. All body panels, sheet metal, floors and frame rails appear to be original and rust free. Drive train is original to the car based on the numbers and date codes documented.
- Original (rebuilt) 289 4v with rebuilt Autolite 4100 with approximately 5k miles since rebuild
- Steering box completely rebuilt
- Vin# on inner fender aprons, door data tag and title all match 6F07A265833
- Door tag 65A - Standard Interior, T Candy Apple Red w/parchment interior
- Everything appears correct on this car except the aftermarket radio
- Front non-power disc brakes
- Flowmaster Series 44 Exhaust
- Every light, gauge, horn, wipers, etc. works, except one fog lamp
- Scott Drake Rally Pac
- New starter
- New rear leaf springs
- New Radial red line tires
- Statement of Value for insurance purposes and all repair receipts
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL