This 1967 Pontiac GTO 2 Door Convertible (Stock #F13491) is available in our Fairfield, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 707-419-8200 or by email at Sales@SpecialtySales.com: mailto:Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Exceptional PHS Documented 1967 Pontiac GTO Convertible
Now in our Fairfield showroom is this PHS documented 1967 Pontiac GTO 2 Door Convertible with rare Mariner Turquoise exterior paint, a matching Turquoise interior, and a white power top. You'll find a recently built 400 cid big block V-8 engine, a brand new complete exhaust system with Ram Air III Manifolds, a Mallory electronic ignition, a new Hotchkis suspension (front and rear), plus a Turbo 400 automatic transmission. You'll also find power steering, power front disc brakes, a power antenna, a power top, alloy wheels and newer BF Goodrich tires. This highly desirable classic is in outstanding condition as well and it's ready to enjoy today.
- Real 24267 PHS Documented GTO Built at the Pontiac Michigan factory
- Exterior is Mariner Turquoise (2nd rarest GTO color)
- Very nice recent repaint in original color with pin stripes
- Interior Turquoise, White Power Top (near new condition), Turquoise Boot Cover
- Correct Turquoise Front Seat Belts, Correct Wood Grain Dash and Center Console
- Complete new exhaust- Sounds Awesome. (approx. 330 horsepower)
- Mallory Electronic Ignition & Four Core Harrison Radiator, Runs Nice and Cool
- Turbo 400 Automatic with 'His and Hers Hurst' Shifter,
- Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Front Disc Brakes, Power Antenna, Power Top
- Super Rare Working Correct Hood Tach
- Brand New Full front and Rear Hotchkis Suspension.
- Additional Oil Pressure, Water Temperature and Amp Gauges
- Beautiful 5 Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Almost New BF Goodrich 215/70R14 Front and 225/70R14 Rear
- A Banging Aftermarket Stereo w over $65k total Invested
Ultra-Rare Mariners Turquoise w/ His and Hers Floor Shifter
This gorgeous 1967 Pontiac GTO Convertible is a four-owner classic that was originally sold in Ohio. It is a PHS documented example (#24267) that is very nice both inside and out. It has a super rare factory hood tach still installed and working properly, along with the full original interior, boot cover and more. The exterior has been repainted once in Mariner Turquoise which is the 2<sup>nd</sup> rarest color for this model year. The white power top is also newer and the exterior is in exceptional condition overall with near perfect body lines, paint and trim work. The engine compartment is also impressive with an excellent appearance and only minor signs of wear.
For the interior, this 1967 Pontiac GTO Convertible is exceptional with the original seating, His-n-Her floor shifter, Turquoise seat belts, wood grain dashboard, center console and more. The current owner did opt to add aftermarket oil pressure, temp and amp gauges to this classic plus a great aftermarket stereo. Otherwise, this example appears almost completely original and the condition is tremendous- there are only insignificant signs of wear to the seating and the factory dash.
Great Condition and a Wonderful Driver Quality Investment
Overall, this 1967 Pontiac GTO Convertible with PHS Documentation is available at a great price. Don't let this outstanding ultra-rare classic slip by; you won't find another with this level of refinement anywhere near this price point. For more information about this impressive vehicle, visit our Fairfield, California showroom, give us a call at 707-419-8200, or email us at Sales@SpecialtySales.com: mailto:Sales@SpecialtySales.com.
Legal Disclosures: Specialty Sales Classics has advertised and sold thousands of classic cars since our founding in 1978. We strongly encourage any and all buyers who are unable to view the vehicle in-person to perform a Pre-Purchase Inspection (by an independent party of their choosing) prior to the purchase. Given the age of many of our vehicles, it is extremely difficult to adequately describe all aspects of each vehicles condition in the limited space available and we have learned that these Pre-Purchase Inspections are helpful to all parties involved.
The information for this vehicle was provided by the current owner and it is not certified by Specialty Sales Classics. Therefore, it is in no way guaranteed as a basis of purchase. Any statements such as original or numbers-matching should be verified independently by the buyer prior to purchase.