2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax CrewCab.
2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax CrewCab model in great condition.-
Equipped with a 6.6 Liter Diesel engine.-
Has a fully built Allison 1000 transmission.-
Complete brand new Driveline.-
Over $35000.00 invested in just all parts and in total have invested over $50000.00 into this Pickup Truck.-
Currently with 295000 Kilometers equivalent to 183304 original Miles!.
A Quick Summary..
Owned now for a period of 4-Years and the initial intention had always been to build a 'Fire-Breathing' Diesel Race monster.-
Have already completed the annoying and expensive part of the build (built Transmission Driveline Rearend and Injectors) but never did any Performance modifications.-
This is an amazing opportunity for someone else looking to build a higher HP Duramax model without having to go through the annoying and expensive build-up in the beginning..
An exhaustive list and description of this 2003 LB7 Sierra 2500HD 6.6L Duramax Diesel. If you are still reading then you are probably aware of the Performance potential of the Duramax. Personally the Duramax model is superior to Powerstroke and Cummins in several small ways but most significantly and most overlooked is by design the Engine is under square whereas Cummins and Powerstroke engines are over square. Never has there been a Race engine that has been over-squared - at least not a good Race engine. The Duramax is a very good engine with multiple examples reaching over 1000000 miles - yes miles not kilometers..
Previous to now have always gone the extra mile when doing repairs. If you are looking for a solid Duramax to build then this is the one you want. This Truck has a full Driveline rebuilt fully built Transmission a Limited Slip Differential in the Rearend newer Injectors and a full Frontend rebuild..
The Build List (all completed within the last 4-Years - in order of completion most recent first)..
- Brand New Upper Control Arms & Bushings-
- Lower Control Arm Bushings-
- Upper & Lower Ball Joints-
- NADP Full Race Series Allison 1000 with Billet Triple Disc Converter-
- Brand New Starter-
- Custom Heavy Duty Dual Trans Cooler with All AN Fittings & Hydraulic Lines-
- General Grabber AT2 285 x 70 x R17-
- Heri Xtreme HD CV Axle Shafts-
- Brand New Front Hub Assemblies-
- Brand New Front Stabilizer Links-
- Brand New Inner and Outer Tie Rods Ends-
- NAPC Reman NP263XHD Transfer Case-
- Transmission Mount-
- NAPC Reman 3.73 Front Differential Assembly-
- Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorbers-
- Ceramic Pads-
- Brand New Alternator-
- Viper Remote Starter-
- Boss Audio Double-Din Touchscreen NAVI with Bluetooth-
- New Rotors (all round)-
- 11.5 AAM 3.73 MOPAR Helical LSD-
- Rearend Carrier Axle & Wheel Bearings-
- Brand New Pinon Bearing-
- Brand New Drive Shaft U-Joints-
- Custom Side Exit Exhaust-
- Side Steps-
- 150L Slip Tank (3000KM Highway Range with both tanks topped up)-
- Custom Subs & Head Unit..
- High Idle Cruise Control Mod-
- Injectors & Lines at 240000KM-
- Has Masterguard M6000 Immobilizer..
All Filters (Oil Transmission Air & Fuel) changed more than needed. All Fluids are the best money can buy and are checked weekly for contaminate plus have chronically changed them much sooner than necessary..
Note. Open to all reasonable offers..
This is a must see Pickup Truck and everything within works well.-
Currently located in Calgary AB.-
Serious inquiries only..
Financing Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers. Stock Number: A197062U